Here we have Miss. MONIKA JAIN, who prepares home-made cakes and brings out the best form of it. Cakes add a charm to any event, and goes on for a better way. We people prefer to cut cakes on special occasion and enjoy its delight.
One way she has prepared the Vanilla cake and had added the essence of Barbie cake, and here she comes to say us how it comes out well.
- Butter ( unsalted ) – 100gm
- Flour – 250gm
- Condensed milk – 400gm ( amul mithai)
- Baking powder- 2 tsp.
- Curd -1/2 cup (125ml) and avoid home curd
- Milk- ½ cup – (100ml)
- Baking soda – 1 tsp.
- Vanilla essence – 1tspn ( Bush company – brown)
firstly, preheat the oven to 180c
- Cream together butter and condensed milk
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda together
- Beat in curd and milk (bit)
- Fold in the flour mixture
- Add vanilla essence to butter
- pour into grease and dusted 8 round pan
- Bake for 35-45 mints.
- Remove from oven when a tooth pick is inserted comes out clean
- Then at last the icing is done.